Thursday, January 24, 2013

You have to kiss a lot of frogs...

They say you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your prince! I'm so tired of hearing that! If I hear that one more time I am going to scream and Probably cause a scene! Really - how many frogs? How come some girls don't kiss ANY frogs? Why do I feel that I've kissed frogs, toads, lizards and a snakes! Will my prince ever come - where is he? Is he out there right now saying the same thing??? whaaaaa! breathe...Ok that is my rant for the day! Today My shoulders are super sore from the hang power cleans yesterday. It hurts to do a shoulder roll - hopefully they will be a little looser for class tomorrow morning. Pull-ups are on the list so they better be or I'm in for a doozy. Today at lunch I included my pomegranates in my salad . So cool and refreshing! Made my sometimes boring salad delicious and I felt almost like I was cheating on the diet because it was soooo good. Tried a new breakfast today appelgate turkey, bacon and mustard lettuce roll ups. Wasn't bad - I was full and not hungry for a snack till 1045 but the first few bites were a little weird. I'm so used to eating something warm first thing in the morning it was odd to bite into something cold and crisp!
Keep calm and someday my prince will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment