Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Still strong

I just wanted to Check in - I'm still doing good on the diet and I'm down 9.4 pounds. So yes, I gained a little back but all in all I've remained close to the 10.2lbs I lost right after the challenge. I still haven't had pizza or a bagel! I've avoided dairy except for a splash of milk in my coffee. No cheese, yogurt or creamy dressings in daily diet. I honestly don't have any desire to have it. I had frozen yogurt from my favorite place Peach Wave over the weekend but that's it. Carbs , haven't really had any. I'm kind of craving a sandwich on a roll but I want to make it a reason to have it or be someplace special, not just my Wednesday lunch. I'm going to a Mardi Gras party this weekend and the famous muffalata sandwiches will be made. Now that's a sandwich to splurge on! Sugar- I did have some chocolate and some peanut butter but other than that I've been good. I would still really like to continue to lose weight so I'm sticking to the diet. I'm going to try and kick up the cardio. I am feeling good and being a little lighter - maybe running will be a little easier! Next goal - train for a 5k
Keep calm and stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment