Friday, February 1, 2013

Last Friday!

It's the last friday of the competition! Next Friday if I want to unwind with a glass of wine I can! Yippee :) I've really missed wine on the weekends. Something about a nice glass of pino nior makes me feel better. Had a great workout today. I used the 44lb kettlebell and moved to the 24inch box jump! I can definitely tell that I'm getting stronger and faster. Going to bed early tonight - tomorrow I'm going to a charity event in NYC that benefits the Joyful Heart Foundation. It's a kettlebell kickboxing fitness gala! Hosted by Megan Hilty from Smash - I'm so excited!!! What to wear? Attire says - bright gym wear! I'm sure I have something neon. I also hope I can sleep better. The last two nights I've been tossing and turning. I actually turned on the tv at 2am last night. I almost bought the cami shaper from the infomercial! I was totally sold on the shirt helping you lose 2 sizes instantly! Hahah
Keep calm and sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment