Saturday, February 16, 2013

Adam Levine

Oh Adam... What an Ahmazzing concert tonight! I went to MSG in NYC to see the Maroon 5 concert. Show was so fantastic and Adam Levine is beyond gorgeous and talented if you ask me! I now have to look online and see where I can see go see him
Again. I have been doing very well keeping up with the paleo lifestyle. Tonight I gave in a little. I had beer, nachos and chicken wings! It was all so delicious. No desserts but I did have dinner items that I haven't had in over 50 days! It all tasted so good but I do feel guilty for having them. I'm glad I went to the gym this morning! It's days like these that I don't feel like I can 100% live a paleo lifestyle. I enjoyed having a drink at dinner, a drink at the show and a drink after. It wasnt excessive and it was over the course of 5 hours. I'm on the train home and I feel a little swollen in My hands and my restless leg syndrome is kicking in. I know it's from being overtired. I go to bed at 1030-11 and it's 225am and Still not off the train :( soon enough.
Keep calm and Adam Levine!

No comments:

Post a Comment