Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day???

I usually love holidays... I do - everything about them. However, when you are single and actively searching and not meeting the right guy or any guy for that matter - the superficial Holiday of Valentine's day is awful. Awful, i mean just awful! I tried to put on a happy face. I baked a sweet treat for my friends at work, I wore an adorable neon pink blouse from Jcrew with my black skirt and bow heels, I gave my roommates a little valentines gift and I wished all my friends and family a lovely day! That being said, I can't help but be jealous of all the girls around me who recieved flowers today at work, had a special card left on the counter when they grabbed their coffee, have dinner plans tonight or in general have that special guy to go home to. Though I'm trying to be really really good about staying on the paleo diet... once I finish my report I'm going to go home and enjoy a glass of wine and something chocolate. Why be completely sad when a chocolate treat will help. My calendar says it best -why fall into LOVE when you can Fall into Chocolate! Keep Calm and Love Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment