Monday, February 4, 2013

1 more day!!

OMG, I can't even believe it - 1 more day of the challenge! Woohoo. Though it's been very hard, I'm feeling GREAT and loving the compliments I'm getting. Today I performed the final workout (1 day early) because I'm heading to my sales meeting this week and won't be able to do it with the rest of the class. It was just as hard as I remember it the first time BUT I shaved off 2 minutes from my time! I coudldn't even believe it! 2 mins!!!! I knew I would be faster ( well i hoped) but 2 mins. WOW - this lifestyle diet really does work! When i was done i didn't know if I should vomit or collapse. I felt so awful. I drank my water and when I got home I had my protein shake. I was feeling fine. i took my shower, got ready for work and made my breakfast of 2 strips of bacon and a scambled egg. On the way to work, I started to get a terrible headache and my vision was starting to get blurry. oh no... I must have overdone the workout and I was probably a little dehydrated. It was awful. Once i got to work, I sat there for like 20 mins. I felt so terrible I couldn't even move. Finally i walked inside and everyone was asking me if i was ok. I was probably so pale (well, paler than usual) I drank water and took some excedrin. Finally after about 2 hours I was feeling better. I had some almonds and things were looking up. Ugh, it was so awful but I kept positive knowing i beat my time by 2 mins. I know yesterday I said I would reveal my weight loss but i'll weigh myself at 5:30am tomorrow morning when I get up to get ready to leave for the sales meeting! Keep Calm and 1 more day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment