Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cabin Fever

Well given the fact that we got over 30 inches of snow and have not been able to get out the store, I haven't really been good about sticking to paleo. Today after shoveling for 4 plus hours, i went with my neighbor to get a patty melt from the drive in up the street. It was ahmazzing and so delicious. I didn't eat breakfast ( i know that was bad) and felt that i shoveled for 4 hours i was ok to eat it. Then to finish off my cravings since the challenge I made a half batch of dark chocolate chip cookies for my roommates and me. Scrumptious. Tomorrow i plan 100% to get back on track with the diet. I've already made my shopping list and I'm excited to get back on track. It's a slippery slope, you taste a little here and a little there and it all adds up. I'm strong, heck, i just resisted for 30 days! I can do it. Keep Calm and get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment